- Award acknowledges Genpact’s dedication to employee well-being and supportive work environment
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering outcomes that transform businesses, recently has earned the prestigious Impact Award in the 2023 Headspace Working Well Awards Program for continued success in advancing workplace mental health.
The 2023 Headspace Working Well Awards recognize companies and leaders who prioritize „working well” by advocating for and advancing mental health in the workplace, fostering a culture of well-being for all employees.
Genpact’s commitment to building a robust mental well-being program has resulted in measurable improvements in employee stress levels, compassion, and focus. The company partnered with Headspace to create a psychologically safe work environment, improve managerial support, increase mental health awareness, and encourage work-life balance. 87% of Genpact employees using the Headspace app reported reduced stress levels, while 76% indicated that they were more present throughout the day.
„In today’s fast-paced and demanding work environment, prioritizing employee wellbeing, encouraging self-care, and creating a supportive ecosystem for all is not a good to do, but a must-do,” said Heather White, Chief Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary and Head of Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Genpact. „At Genpact, we are in a relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people, and maintaining overall well-being of our employees is core to that pursuit. This award reflects our ongoing commitment to building a workplace culture where employees feel supported, cared for, valued, and respected.”
Wellbeing remains a top priority for Genpact, and the company continues to actively promote mental health awareness through an array of ongoing programs and initiatives, including:
- An AI chatbot, Amber, that regularly monitors employee sentiment;
- „Unwind and Relax” digital campaigns with well-being themes and practical tips;
- Partnerships with best-in-class industry leaders to prioritize employee well-being;
- A 24×7 EAP (employee assistance program) helpline for mental health support;
- „Energy at Work” continuous learning programs for personal renewal;
- Wellness webinars and networking sessions to eliminate mental health stigma;
- A holistic wellbeing microsite on the company intranet;
- A virtual parenting community, iSupport, for employee parents;
- Celebrations for World Mental Health Awareness Month in May and World Mental Health Day on October 10.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm delivering the outcomes that transform our clients’ businesses and shape their future. We’re guided by our real-world experience redesigning and running thousands of processes for hundreds of global companies. Our clients – including many in the Global Fortune 500 – partner with us for our unique ability to combine deep industry and functional expertise, leading talent, and proven methodologies to drive collaborative innovation that turns insights into action and delivers outcomes at scale. We create lasting competitive advantages for our clients and their customers, running digitally enabled operations and applying our Data-Tech-AI services to design, build, and transform their businesses. And we do it all with purpose. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, our 115,000+ team is passionate in its relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people. Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.