Outsourcing Today, the integrated communication platform for the business services sector, together with The Diplomat – Bucharest organizes the third edition of People in Shared Services and Outsourcing Forum, on October 19, 2017 in Bucharest.
The annual event dedicated exclusively to the human resources in Shared Services & Outsourcing Industry brings together the business services investors such as SSC, ITO, BPO, academic figures and authorities to discuss and discover new tools, strategies and solutions for developing, implementing & optimizing the HR model.
By 2020, around 200.000 people are expected to work in business shared services in Romania, more than doubling the current employment portfolio enrolled in more than 120 companies operating BPO, SSC or ITO services.
However, the bet of major or smaller players in local outsourcing industry is not only to reach the added-value result of their employees’ work but also to find, retain and grow the necessary talents. The ultimate outcome of local companies’ continuous efforts to find the right person for the highest-valued job will be to gain more people power and remain business-relevant in the sternly competitive regional and global marketplace.
8.30 – 9.00: Registration & Coffee
9.00 – 10.45: PLENARY SESSION
Together with representatives of the government we’ll tackle the cooperation between the companies and the authorities and the need of successful and transparent communication. The discussions will consist in an open dialogue between the industry stakeholders and the authorities trying to figure out the steps to be done towards a more efficient cooperation.
- Human capital challenges. HR, the engine for growth and critical determinants on reaching the industry’s potential.
- Industry companies and associations involvement
- State Aid: Investment Opportunity for Outsourcing & IT Companies
- Legislative changes and their impact on the industry (eg.: The Internship Law)
- Trends: BPaaS, IaaS, SaaS
- Ministry of Education and Scientific Research representative (TBC)
- Ministry of Labor, Family, and Social Protection representative (TBC)
- Ilan Laufer, Minister for Economy, Trade, Industry and the Business Environment (TBC)
- Ciprian Dan, Location Head at Wipro BPS
- Shibu Nambiar, SVP & COO, Genpact Europe, LatAm & Africa
- Tal Roma, Project Development Manager, AFI Europe Romania
- Marian Popa, Head of DB Global Techonology
- Valentina Iova, Auditor & Financial Advisor, Noerr
- Catalin Iorgulescu, Board Member, ABSL
10.45 – 11.00: Q&A
11.00 – 11.15: Coffee break
11.15 – 12.15: FIRST SESSION TRENDS IN THE HR OUTSOURCING & SHARED SERVICES MODEL
We’ll light shed on the trends of the industry: big data, cloud-based software, RPA and mobile technologies seen through the eyes of the HR professional with practical case studies and interactive discussions focused on latest developments in talent acquisition, leadership development in employee satisfaction and organizational agility.
- Exploring the transformation of Human Resources in the current era of technological change in the workplace
- Digital transformation of business processes, customer interactions and recruitment
- RPA a double-edged sword
- HR as a Key Enabler of Change and Innovation
- Employer branding and company culture – ways to achieve employee engagement
- Relocation and talent mobility
- Crina Ilie, Vice President of Human Resources, Genpact
- Antoniu Panait, Managing Director, Vastint
- Tamas Kovacs, Regional Sales Director, Steelcase
- George Didoiu, Associate Director, Colliers International
- Sarah Peiker, Head of RPO, ManpowerGroup Solutions, EMEA
- Krzysztof Kmuk, Emerging Markets Development Manager, CIMA CEE
- Francesca Postolache, Partner, PwC Romania
12.15 – 12.30: Q&A
12.30 – 12.40: Coffee break
12.40 – 14.00: SECOND SESSION ALL ABOUT EDUCATION
Academic and non-academic programs. The ways that the partnerships between the companies and the educational system can be enhanced and the ways that companies play the educational role.
- Academic partnerships – between companies and academic institutions
- Non-academic educational programs implemented in house by the companies
- Informal schools
- New tools of development
- Strategies to develop talent in the organization
- Learning and knowledge.
- Teodora Todoran, Head Training Function – Europe, Wipro Limited
- Tal Roma, Project Development Manager, AFI Europe Romania
- Daniela Vercellino, HR director, Societe Generale European Business Services
- PHD Prof. Dorel Mihai Paraschiv, Vice-rector – Liaison with the social and business environment, cooperation with students, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies
- Politehnica University of Bucharest representative (TBC)
14.00 – 15.00: Networking Lunch
15.00 – 17.30: SIMTALENT WORKSHOP (Business simulation), Trainer: Cristina Tirulnic, Executive Partner, Evolutiv Consultants Network
*The Workshop can only accommodate 30 persons, therefore the participants willing to be involved will be selected by the order they registered.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING PEOPLE IN SHARED SERVICES AND OUTSOURCING FORUM
- Specialized, highly engaging, interactive debates
- Access updated information
- Get insights from the professionals
- Capture qualified leads
- Exchange experiences
- Expand your professional network
- Quality networking time
For more details, please check the event page.
Info regarding participation fees:
Regular seating (individual): 149 euro + VAT
Corporate Table (8 seats per table, corporate name with logo on table card at the event, preferred placement, corporate name mentioned on the website): 1190 euro + VAT
15 % DISCOUNT TO ABSL, ANIS, CLUJ IT, ACCA MEMBERS. (if you are members in more than one association, the discounts granted don’t cumulate)
The participation fee includes: the participation in all sessions, the coffee and lunch breaks, the official documentation and the access to all speakers’ presentations. The fee does not include: the transport, the accommodation or the parking costs.
For registration, you are invited to check people-in-outsourcing.thediplomat.ro or to contact us at 40 31 422.23.69.
Note: The event will be held in English.