317 top execs from 103 Business Services Centers across CEE attended the 11th annual CEE Business Services Summit & Awards.
117 top companies were Short-Listed as finalists in 27 Awards categories.
In a tight competition among world-class firms, votes from our 24-member VIP Jury were combined with our Popular Vote from all attendees via the Brella platform. The combined voting distinguished the following winners:
- Top Diversity & Inclusion Initiative: Swiss Re
- Best University-Business Cooperation: Moody’s Lithuania
- Top Process-Automation Implementation: Citco Vilnius
- Most-promising New-entrant BSC: iTechArt
- Most Vibrant Workplace – CEE: AmerisourceBergen
- Most Vibrant Workplace – Poland: Euroclear Bank SA/NV
- Business Services Firm – Latvia: SEB Global Services in Riga
- Business Services Firm – Lithuania: Telia Global Services Lithuania
- Business Services Firm – Hungary: Trivium Packaging BSC Kft
- Business Services Firm – Romania: Porsche Group SRL
- Business Services Firm – Slovakia: Holcim European Business Services
- Business Services Firm – SEE: DIGITALL
- Business Services Firm – Warsaw: Alcon
- Business Services Firm – Kraków: Aptiv
- Business Services Firm – Poznań: GSK
- Business Services Firm – Gdańsk/Gdynia: thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk
- Business Services Firm – Katowice: SD Worx Poland
- Top Software Services Provider: DIGITALL
- Top Employer Branding Initiative – CEE: ExxonMobil Hungary
- Top CSR Initiative – Poland: IG Group Poland
- Top CSR Initiative – CEE: AmerisourceBergen
- Top BSC HR Director – CEE: Danske Bank Lithuania: Indre Sakalauskiene
- Business Centre Director – BSC – CEE: ING Hubs Slovakia: Shoshannah Bramlett
- Business Centre Director – BSC – Poland: Aptiv: Marcelina Moszczynska
- Most “Dynamically Developing” City – CEE: Vilnius
- Most “Dynamically Developing” City – Poland: Łódź
- Emerging City of the Year – CEE: Rzeszów
This 11th annual event was organized by European Business Services Association and CEE Business Media.
The Awards were preceded by the 2-day Summit, with 47 Panelists and Speakers on topics top-of-mind for BSC execs.
Partners of the event included: PWC, Transparent, Steelcase,, AICPA-CIMA, Adaptive, Cognizant, High Radius, KPMG, Moodys, Proservartner, Mazars, HIPA, Invest in Pomerania, City of Riga, Invest Lithuania, Malecki Executive Search, and Itelence.
Attendees: Top execs from the region’s leading Business Services Centres attended, including from Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, and Ukraine. Additional guests joined from UK, USA, France, Germany, Austria, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, and Japan.
Companies attending included:
Save the Date: 6-7 March 2024 for the 12th annual CEE Business Services Summit & Awards.